Leather is a natural product which gets more beautiful after use. We treat the leather before shipping to prevent changes. To get the best out of this product, we do recommend to follow the maintenance instructions.
- Do not expose the product to direct sunlight or for a longer period.
The color of the leather may change and fade.
- Leather is not a waterproof material, but it can handle a few raindrops.
However, depending on the type of leather, the raindrops will leave a mark.
You can use a waterresistent spray once in a while to prevent this.
- Clean leather with a damp cloth and dry at room temperature.
- Be carefull with wearing a light colored outfit and jeans. They can leave color
on each other.
- Note that untreated leather such as vegtanned leather develop an 'tan' or patina.